Saturday, and I am still staring at my Lappy... Still alone for this week... but I am going to meet him next week! and cuti for about a week! hehe
I hope i can hug him Friday, Feb 12 @6pm... because my plane is landing on 5.50pm! hahaha..
owh, its gonna be my our 1st Valentine as a Married Couple! heh heh... Nak buat pe ek? candle light kat umah je kot... hehe
Can't wait! Oh, yeah... Happy weekends to other Weekend Wives! Have fun, guys... *wink*

♥princess.dhani♥
I hope i can hug him Friday, Feb 12 @6pm... because my plane is landing on 5.50pm! hahaha..
owh, its gonna be my our 1st Valentine as a Married Couple! heh heh... Nak buat pe ek? candle light kat umah je kot... hehe
Can't wait! Oh, yeah... Happy weekends to other Weekend Wives! Have fun, guys... *wink*

♥princess.dhani♥
Girl,
ReplyDeleteWhy dont u do a simple picnic, just the two of u.. Prepare simple finger food, fresh juices and some fruits.. Then spend the rest of the day talking about your journey before u both got here,your life now, and your future together.. It'll make up to the emptiness u both been feeling all this while.. See how blessed u both are that now u are together :) Sweet sweet..
Just talk and talk and talk.. and talk.. Hmmm..
Oh yeah, choose a place which is safe okay.. Remember.. :)
Have fun!!
Love,
Zie
GREAT IDEA!!!! thankssssss :)
ReplyDelete